Thursday, January 5, 2012

Journal 22

It is a cold, brisk, bright and sunny day
The snow is falling hard the wind is fast
I can hear the jingle bells all the way
I will sled today like it is my last
We are racing down the giant hill hooray

My sled of green is a racing machine
Weaving in and out of the large spruce trees
The violent crash should have been foreseen
My easy going feeling was a tease
The spill was as awful as Charlie Sheen
My horrible wreck started with a sneeze

My toboggan flipped and it was a mess
The cold, wet snow went inside of my coat
It sent a chill inside my body

3 comments:

  1. Interesting rhymes Caleb! Charlie Sheen, foreseen, very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elizabeth I liked the Charlie Sheen part in the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally laughed out loud at the Charlie Sheen. So clever :)

    ReplyDelete