Wednesday, November 9, 2011
journal 16
Well I feel like I am about to write the exact same journal that I just finished moments ago. There are several ways that we could communicate with the students from Farmington High School. We could us Twitter and follow each other on the Twitter. Communicating through Tweeting we could accomplish a lot and develop team chemistry. There is a downside to Twitter, I do not have one. I do have a facebook though, and every once and a while I will check to see if I have any updates. We can also us cell phones to call and text each other and get to know each other. We need to find a good way to communicate and the best way to do that would be a trip up to Farmington High School. We could meet our fellow students in person and not in some bad video feed. We can utilize all of our resources to come in contact with our fellow teammates. I think one of the best ways to talk would be through Skype, even though the video feed would not be the best. We could still be face to face and compare the work we have visually through the Today's meet. Today's meet is an excellent way to communicate with the people and the messages come up almost immediately. Given my experiences already with my group no matter what tool you use to communicate with the students from Farmington High School, they will not respond. With the days drawing closer when the project is due, we are going to have to find a way to communicate so we can get this job done. It will be really frustrating if they do not help with this project. So I hope that through simple Email we will be able to talk and communicate with our group members. So far the Gmail has been the best way to talk, but so far only one of the group members has responded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment