Monday, September 26, 2011
journal 10
I think that you should postpone for the simple fact that I am so behind in my honors English homework. We already have a lot of work on our plate today so we should postpone it till Wednesday because I saw that we were not doing anything on Wednesday on the lesson plan. This being an accelerated we already have so much homework to do, it would be nice to not have as much homework one day. I know myself that I need more time to get caught up with my work, and I need to stay eligible for football. If I become in-eligible there is no one to replace me. Getting back to a reasonable argument I believe that we should work hard on this blog so that we can get a better grade. Some of us, like me, do not have the ability to complete all of the work at school. I do not have internet to complete the work I did not do at school. However since I have been given time to work on my homework I guess that I do not have an excuse anymore. Also since it is past the time for me to pursued you to let us wait until Wednesday to do our vocabulary homework it is more difficult for me to find reasons why we should wait. If there was ever a time that I would have needed for the homework to be postponed it would have been earlier in the year. Right now I am able to stay caught up, but there are some days I have so much homework that it is impossible for me to get it all done, especially with my limitation of not have internet at home. I feel like since the time has already past for me to pursued you to postpone it I am less enthusiastic about writing this blog. And since you did not call on me I do not have enough motivation to be extremely in my argument.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment